Special on sale NOW
Adult normally $220, NOW $175 | Child (5-14 yrs) normally $165 - NOW $79 | Family (2 Adults & 2 Children) normally $693 - NOW $499 | Infant (0-4yrs) FOC
The special concludes for travel on the 31st August 2022
Looking for the ultimate Cruise in the Whitsundays to Whitehaven Beach?
The SeaLink Big Island Day Tour takes you on a scenic cruise through the spectacularly beautiful Whitsunday Islands stopping off at the famous Whitehaven Beach.
This one-of-a-kind tour to Whitehaven Beach will take you to places that no other Whitsunday Islands tour does. Cruising in air-conditioned comfort on a catamaran complete with modern facilities including a rooftop deck to ensure that you have a brilliant experience.
The SeaLink Big Island Day Tour to Whitehaven Beach departs from Shute Harbour at 9am and cruises through the Molle group of islands. Crossing the Whitsunday passage into Cid harbour, the cruise travels through Hook Passage before anchoring at Tongue Point to visit Hill Inlet. Leaving Tongue Point, you will cruise across Whitehaven Bay to visit the famous Whitehaven Beach. The tour departs Whitehaven Beach as you cruise back through the Whitsunday Islands returning to Shute Harbour around 5pm.
The SeaLink Big Island Day Tour provides stunning views throughout the day and includes:
- Morning tea, afternoon tea and a gourmet lunch served in air-conditioned comfort onboard the vessel
- Fully guided tours of both the Hill Inlet and South Whitehaven lookouts
- The catamaran will circumnavigate Whitsunday Island on the Whitsunday Ngaro Sea Trail, taking you past the stunning South Molle Island and Hook Island
- Cruise through Whitehaven Bay stopping at Whitehaven Beach
- Rooftop observation deck providing 360-degree views of the Whitsunday Islands
- Full bar service throughout the duration of the tour
Your friendly crew will take care of every aspect of your tour to ensure the entire day from start to finish is everything you hope for. With informative commentary throughout the tour, you’ll learn about:
- The 74 islands in the Whitsundays, the largest collection of islands in Australia
- The ocean life that calls the Whitsunday Islands home, including the popular manta rays, turtles, humpback whales and lots of other species that call the islands home.
- Why Whitehaven Beach's sand is so white, it's made from 98.9% pure silica
- The local indigenous culture and connection to this stunning place
Any tour of the Whitsundays wouldn't be complete without taking a dip in the beautiful clear waters or just relaxing on the powder-white silica sand on Whitehaven Beach.
The SeaLink vessel can carry 280 passengers, however, we deliberately cap our day cruises to 85 so our guests can enjoy the space, comfort and amazing views from all three decks. We also provide access to all the facilities on the vessel for guests to use all throughout the cruise – just ask any one of our friendly crew at any time. It’s part of a commitment to provide the most comfortable cruise in the Whitsundays.
The tour concludes as you depart Whitehaven Bay and head back through Solway Pass, passing Hamilton Island crossing the Whitsunday passage via Long Island and the Molle group of islands, arriving back at Shute Harbour at 5pm.
At the conclusion of the tour, you'll be able to meet your bus transfer back to your hotel or head into Airlie Beach to enjoy the bustling nightlife and great restaurants.
The SeaLink Big Island Day Tour runs from Friday to Sunday (excluding Christmas Day) and includes a complimentary bus pick-up and drop-off service from multiple transfer points.
Please contact our friendly SeaLink team on 1300 317 445 to book your spot.