This service takes approximately 1 ½ hours travel time each way. For a current list of ferry departure times to Palm Island please refer to the timetable below.
Please ensure you arrive at least 30 minutes prior to boarding to ensure sufficient time to purchase tickets.
Last updated 14th January 2019
*These times are different to our standard timings
Choose to travel home on Monday after a weekend on the mainland without the stress of an overcrowded freight area!
PALM ISLAND FREIGHT POLICY
- Please ensure that all freight items are checked in through the freight counter outside the Terminal.
- Freight items do not include – prams, hand bags or back packs.
- Each passenger is allowed up to FIVE items of freight as long as each item is less than 20kg.
- These items must be assigned a freight sticker and will be carried free of charge.
- Any excess freight (i.e. more than five items) will be charged at $7 per item.
- All excess freight items over 20kg will be charged according to size and weight to a maximum of $15 per item.
- The Master of the Vessel has the authority to deny freight if deemed excessive.
- Hand Trolleys will not be permitted on board our Palm Island Vessel
The Palm Island Timetable recording is updated every Sunday or when the schedule has changed.
Please call 07 4726 0800 and press 2 to hear the latest timetable information.
Circumstances beyond our control may cause alterations to departure times without notice.