SeaLink Magnetic Island Timetable Update, effective from Monday 28th June 2021.
SeaLink would like to advise of the following adjustments to our current Magnetic Island timetable which will come in effect from Monday the 28th of June 2021.
These minor changes to the timetable are a result of community feedback and have been developed in consultation with our transport partners Sunbus and TransLink.
The changes to services are:
Magnetic Island Departure:
- Monday to Sunday: 8:25am (Previously 8:30am)
Townsville (Breakwater Terminal) Departure:
- Monday to Sunday: 11:40am (Previously 11:45am)
SeaLink will also continue to support the community as we welcome back events into our region with additional services to support patrons and event organisers throughout the upcoming events season. To keep up to date with service announcements follow us on Facebook or check our travel updates on our website www.sealinkqld.com.au
Please note: SeaLink operates in accordance to the Queensland Government COVID Safe Public Transport Plan. When travelling with us it is important to continue to do your part by exercising good personal hygiene, wherever possible leave a gap between yourself and other passengers, avoid peak service times and crowded areas and stay home if you are unwell. Passengers who are concerned about travelling should avoid the below peak services and/or consider wearing a face mask:
Peak services departing from Townsville.
- Daily: 3:50pm departure,
- Friday: 2:15pm & 4:30pm departures
- Saturday morning: 8:45am, 9:30am, 10:30am & 11:40am departures
- Saturday afternoon: 1:00pm & 2:15pm departures
- Sunday morning: 9:30am & 10:30am departure
Peak services departing from Magnetic Island
- Daily: 7:00am, 7:45am & 3:00pm departures
- Saturday afternoon: 4:30pm departure
- Sunday: 10:05am, 11:05am, 12:15pm, 1:35pm & 4:30pm departures