SeaLink Magnetic Island Service Update, effective from Monday 25th May 2020
Over the weekend the Queensland Government confirmed the continuation of the return to school for all grades across the state which will come into effect from Monday the 25th of May 2020.
SeaLink North Queensland will operate additional ferry services from Monday the 25th of May.
The Monday to Friday timetable now includes the following
- Additional departures from the Breakwater Terminal 7:05am, 9:30am, 2:15pm and 5:25pm
- Additional departures from Magnetic Island 7:50am, 10:15am, 3:00pm, and 6:00pm
- Amended departure from the Breakwater Terminal the 4:50pm will now depart at 4:30pm
- Amended departure from Magnetic Island the 4:20pm will now depart at 4:25pm
The Saturday timetable now includes the following:
- Additional departure from the Breakwater Terminal at 9:30am
- Additional departure from Magnetic Island at 10:15am
The Sunday timetable remains unchanged.
Timetable is effective from Monday 25th May 2020 - Please refer to our timetables page for a full list of services and for travel up until and including Sunday 24th May 2020.
Whilst restrictions are easing when travelling with us you must:
- Maintain good personal hygiene
- Where practical maintain social distancing and use common sense
- Avoid crowded areas
- Wait in well ventilated outdoor areas if our ferry terminals are busy
- Go cashless and pay by card or pay online before travel
SeaLink will also increased the opening hours of the Breakwater Terminal as of Monday 25th May to the following:
- Monday to Friday the Breakwater Terminal will be open from 6:00am to 6:00pm.
- On Weekends the Breakwater Terminal will be open from 7:45am to 6:00pm.
- The Nelly Bay Ticket desk will operate from 8.15 am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday, 9.15am to 4.30pm on Saturdays will be Closed Sunday. Freight during these hours will be handled by our team inside the Nelly Bay Ticket Desk.