SeaLink Magnetic Island Service Update, effective from Friday the 31st of July 2020.
SeaLink North Queensland would like to advise the following amendment to the Magnetic Island ferry timetable which will be effective from this Friday the 31st of July 2020.
SeaLink is operating its ferries and terminal in accordance with the Queensland Government COVID Safe Public Transport Plan. SeaLink will continue to support the community and island businesses by reintroducing services as it becomes sustainable for us to do so. We continue to encourage you when travelling with us to maintain good personal hygiene and leave a gap between you and others where possible.
When travelling with us you should:
- Stay home if you are unwell.
- Maintain good personal hygiene.
- When travelling, leave a gap between you and others where possible.
- Avoid crowded areas and wait outside the terminal if it is busy.
- Adjust your travel to avoid peak times by catching an earlier or wait for a later service.
- Wait or travel in well ventilated outdoor areas.
- Go cashless and pay by card or pay online before travel.
From this tomorrow Friday the 31st of July 2020 the timetable will now include the following services. Below is a summary of the changes.
- Additional departure Monday to Friday from the Breakwater Terminal at 10.30am
- Additional departure Monday to Friday from Magnetic Island at 11.10am
- Additional departure on Saturday Only from the Breakwater Terminal at 11:30am
- Additional departure on Saturday Only from Magnetic Island at 12.15pm
- Additional departure on Sunday from the Breakwater Terminal at 3.45pm
- Additional departure on Sunday from Magnetic Island at 4.25pm
Our Breakwater Terminal operating hours remained unchanged and the SeaLink Nelly Bay Terminal will now operate 7 days a week
SeaLink will continue to review services based on, passenger demand and sustainability.