The Queensland Government is working towards getting our community back to normal, while ensuring we continue to slow the spread of COVID-19.
SeaLink is operating its ferries and terminal in accordance with the Queensland Government COVID Safe public Transport Plan. SeaLink will continue to support the community and island businesses by reintroducing services as it becomes sustainable for us to do so (please see below timetables). We continue to encourage you when travelling with us to maintain good personal hygiene and leave a gap between you and others where possible.
Whilst restrictions are easing when travelling with us you should:
- Stay home if you are unwell.
- Maintain good personal hygiene.
- When travelling, leave a gap between you and others where possible.
- Avoid crowded areas and wait outside the terminal if it is busy.
- Adjust your travel to avoid peak times by catching an earlier or wait for a later service.
- Wait or travel in well ventilated outdoor areas.
- Go cashless and pay by card or pay online before travel.
We have provided the below links which you may find useful for you prior to travelling with us:
- The Queensland Government COVID Safe Public Transport Plan
- The Queensland Government Roadmap to easing restrictions.
- The Queensland Government COVID19 official website.
- Information on downloading the COVIDSafe App.
We would like to thank the community of Magnetic Island for your support particularly for our staff during this difficult time.
Terminal Operating Hours: Breakwater Terminal (7 days a week)
6.00am - 6.00pm
Nelly Bay Terminal
Mon-Fri: 8.20am - 4.25pm
Sat-Sun: 9.20am - 4.25pm
We prefer card only transactions during this time.