Wind down to island time and explore the wonders of Magnetic Island. Discover Magnetic Island’s relaxed tropical lifestyle, quiet secluded beaches, rugged natural beauty and abundant wildlife within the World Heritage Listed Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. Two-thirds of Magnetic Island is National Park and is home to Northern Australia’s largest colony of koalas living in the wild.
Magnetic Island has a range of accommodation offerings from resort style, self-contained apartments, and budget options to choose from.Take advantage of all the bucket list activities our tropical island has to offer with our 4 day/ 3 night Best of Magnetic Island package.
- 20-minute cruise across Cleveland Bay through World Heritage Listed Great Barrier Reef Marine Park with SeaLink North Queensland.
- Freedom to explore Magnetic Island’s 4 picturesque settlements or perhaps do a bit of wallaby and koala spotting at your own pace in a rented vehicle from MI Rentals.
- Marvel at the wonders beneath the waves as you snorkel remote beaches and bays or try your hand at fishing with AquaScene Charters
- Sit back and relax with a glass of wine while enjoying the sunset over Magnetic Island on-board a memorable sunset sailing experience with Big Mama Sailing
- Learn about the unique history, flora and fauna as you discover Magnetic Island's secrets from your local guide from Magnetic Island's Best Bus Tour
- Relax with 3 nights accommodation from one of these properties: Peppers Blue On Blue, Island Leisure Resort, Arcadia Village Motel or Amaroo On Mandalay.